VBV6410WT - White Block Glass Vase - 6"x4"x10"H (8 pcs/case)
Length: 6" (150 mm)
Width: 4" (100 mm)
Height: 10" (250 mm)
Case Pack: 8 pcs/case
- [Included] - 8 Pieces White Glass Block Vase - Carefully Packaged - Filler and accessories not included.
- [Dimension] - Length 6" (150 mm), Width 4" (100 mm), Height 9.84" (250 mm), Glass thickness approximately 0.16" ± 0.05" ! Dimensions vary due to handblown process!
- [Feature] - WGV High Quality Glass. All our Block Glass Vases are durable, handblown glass pieces that may contain air bubbles as well as exhibit slight variations and imperfections due to the handcrafting process.
- [Use] - Flowers, candles, storage, aquariums, and centerpieces filled with decorative accents or lights for Wedding Party Event or Home Office decor.
- [Customer Satisfaction] - Customer experience and satisfaction is our top priority, we ensure that our glass meets the high quality standard set forth by WGV.
*With any handmade piece there could be some slight variations in sizing, especially with hand-blown glass. Due to the nature of handblown pieces, there is a possibility of a sizing discrepancy within +/- 0.25” inches. If your project requires specific dimensions, please contact us directly to speak with our experience industry professionals. Also, with any true handblown glass piece, there is always the possibility of small air bubbles within the glass as they are a natural byproduct of any handblown glass item.*
First Use & Extended Care
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer.
- Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.