WGV Tall Clear Cylinder Glass Vase Bulk Wholesale, 4"W x 24"H, Floral Container, Candle Holder, Wedding Centerpiece, Party Event, Home Office Decor, Clear, 6 Pieces
Diameter: 4" (100 mm)
Height: 24" (605 mm)
Case Pack: 6 pcs/case
- [Included] - 6 Pieces Clear Glass Cylinder Vase - Carefully Packaged - Filler and accessories not included.
- [Dimension] - Width (Diameter) 4" (100 mm), height 24" (605 mm), Glass thickness about 0.2" ! Dimensions vary due to handblown process!
- [Feature] - WGV High Quality Glass. All our Cylinder Glass Vases are durable, handblown glass pieces that may contain air bubbles as well as exhibit slight variations and imperfections due to the handcrafting process.
- [Use] - Flowers, candles, storage, aquariums, and centerpieces filled with decorative accents or lights for Wedding Party Event or Home Office decor.
- [Customer Satisfaction] - Customer experience and satisfaction is our top priority, we ensure that our glass meets the high quality standard set forth by WGV.
The 4" wide by 24" height clear cylinder glass vases are great for floral arrangement and design. The glass is thick, sturdy, and easy to transport. This Vase is simple, yet elegant, great quality of the glassware will give a high end feel to the product that you are presenting in it. It is the best for your beautiful floral arrangements. You can always wash it and reuse it, leave it in the kitchen, bathroom, bed room, and cut flowers from back yard, simply drop them in the vase to bring little life and color to your surrounding. This vase can also be used as candle holder, or an arrangement of floating candle when grouped with the same cylinder vases at different heights. A popular floral arrangement with this would be 3 varying height of the cylinder vases filled with water with Floating candle on top of Orchid or Flower Petals submerged. Sometimes people add a plate mirror on the bottom to create a even more elegant feel to the center piece. Of course there are many other ways that you can use this vase for, it is only limited by your imagination. Feel free to send us your designs and creation, we may publish it in our blog to show off your designs.
We Not only have the best product and prices, we also have the best service team in the industry! Feel free to call us with any of your questions.
*This Glass Vase is handmade blown into a Metal Mould by each individual glass making artisan, then the top or opening is cut and then sanded. The glass vase will all have the same outer diameter or shape due to the moulding; however the thickness of the glass may vary depends on how much of the glass gooey blob each artisan scoops up to blow to make the glass; It may vary depends on the strength of each glass maker, their mood for the day, and maybe the Sun and Moon Rotation relative to Earth; which may cause the inner diameter of the vase to vary a slight little. If you need a very specific inner diameter for any type of insertion, please contact our office. We can get more exact measurement for you, or direct you to a more appropriate vase for your usage. With any handmade piece, it is like an art piece that they are unique by itself. Due to the nature of handblown pieces and also our rough rounding when converting all the measurement from Metric system (in meters) to Inches, there is a possibility of a sizing discrepancy within +/- 0.25” inches. If your project requires specific dimensions, please contact us directly to speak with our experience industry professionals. Also, with any true handblown glass piece, there is always the possibility of tiny air bubbles within the glass as they are a natural byproduct of any handblown glass item when sometime goes from liquid form to solid state. We can assure you it will not be noticeable or take away from your beautiful arrangement. We do try our best to QC out the ones with larger bubbles and defects at factory level before we box them and send them here. If you do come across some that's defective, please let us know immediately, and we will resolve the issue to your best satisfaction. If you are looking for prefect 100% free of bubble pieces, please feel free to contact our customer service department*
First Use & Extended Care
- Prior to first use, glass pieces should be hand washed individually in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- For optimal finish & clarity, clean with a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, let stand for a few hours then rinse well and dry with a lint free cloth.
- Our glass is produced overseas in extremely large quantities for our wholesale customers, due to transit and mass storage, all vases should be cleaned before use to remove any accumulated dust/dirt.
- Change liquid contents of glass containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish and avoid film build-up.
- Glass pieces should not be cleaned in a dish washer.
- Do not use products in microwaves or conventional ovens.